[OT] SWIFT

Terence Heaford t.heaford at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 15 04:04:42 EDT 2014

I was tempted to not reply but I couldn’t resist.

LiveCode is NOT very fast in my opinion.

I repeat what I have said before, scrolling of a DataGrid is abysmally slow, in my opinion, when compared to other programming apps.

Even a now out of date SuperCard when using the ListMaster external is many times faster than LiveCode.

Why a so called modern up to date language implements a DataGrid by grouping fields together rather than providing a DataGrid actually built-in is beyond me.

Perhaps it is beyond the capabilities of the LiveCode programmers.:)

All the best

Terry