adding a concatenated field in an SQL query breaks LIKE

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jul 14 11:09:53 EDT 2014

Another thought on this.  Checking for your string in a concatenated string
will yield false positives if some of the characters in your search string
occur at the end of one of the concatenated columns and the rest occur at
the start of the next concatenated column. You might be better off checking
each column individually.

Pete
lcSQL Software