Conflicting paths

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 04:20:09 EDT 2014

To be honest I am guilty of mental laziness.

So, this morning I pulled myself together and wrote the script I should
have written
instead of bothering everybody on the Use-List.

Considering this is a remake of an exercise my Maths teacher set me in a
FORTRAN class in 1975
this is disgraceful.

So: set up a 900 by 900 stack with a scrolling text field "OOT",

a graphic "OVOID",

and a button "Do It" containing this:

on mouseUp
    put empty into fld "OOT"
    put 1 into KOUNT
    repeat until KOUNT = 6284
       put (KOUNT / 1000) into smK
       put (cos (smK) * 200) into CsmK
       put (sin(smK) * 200) into SsmK
       put ((CsmK div 1) + 200) into WW
       put ((SsmK div 1) + 200) into HH
       put WW & "," & HH into line KOUNT of fld "OOT"
       add 1 to KOUNT
    end repeat
   set the points of grc "OVOID" to fld "OOT"
end mouseUp

Obviously a bad week that I had forgotten how very simple it is to
generate a circle.

Richmond.