Conflicting paths

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 10 20:10:40 EDT 2014

On 7/10/2014, 12:43 PM, Richmond wrote:
> I have a wobbly hand: or wobbly enough that I cannot draw
> an oval graphic to use as a path in a stack that doesn't look
> horrible.
>
> Does anybody have any tips on how to make an oval path with points
>
> [that means, before you all rush to point something out, that
> the oval object is no use at all]
>
> that doesn't look like it has been drawn by a middle-aged dipsomaniac?

Mark Wieder recently added points to the standard graphic objects. But
until that gets into the engine, I can't think of an easy way to create
them.

I suppose you could draw out an oval with a 3 or 4 pixel line width, and
then write a little script to record the mouseloc when you hit the
return key, or something similar. That would allow you to carefully
position the mouse before recording each loc. Then with some editing you
could use that list as the point list.

It's not exactly how I'd want to spend my time though.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com