Problem with filter and regex

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Thu Jul 10 15:39:39 EDT 2014

MYSTERY SOLVED.... The previous code DID IN FACT WORK:
filter lines of tdg2Text with regex pattern "^"&tRegexp&"\t" into tTemp

The Problem?  What was showing on screen was correct... when I went to
output the file, I was not using the same regex pattern. Whoops....

Thanks to all for helping out!

SKIP