Problem with filter and regex

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 10 14:47:33 EDT 2014

Hi Skip,
I just tried your code in a test stack using LC 6.6.2

The data I used was:

AP6003<tab>xyz
AP6003BF<tab>Replacement for AP6003
AP6003XY<tab>def

Only line 1 was selected.

It's possible I'm misinterpreting the way your data is laid out.

Are you sure that tRegExp has "AP6003" in it?  And that your data is using
tabs between items?  Obvious stuff I know but sometimes the obvious is hard
to spot!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>