Problem with filter and regex

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Thu Jul 10 09:42:37 EDT 2014

I think I have found the cause of the issue, now I need to figure out how
to solve it.

The regex pattern I am looking for appears in other lines because there is
a description field that lists "related parts."  The one consistency I have
is that the pattern I am comparing to should be looking only at column 1 of
tdg2Text

I know this is not accurate but is there a way to say something like this:
filter lines of ITEM1 of tdg2Text with regex pattern tRegexp into tTemp

Trying to limit the filter based on the first item in that line VS the
entire line.

Ideas?

Thank you,
SKIP