Problem with filter and regex

Charles E Buchwald charles at buchwald.ca
Wed Jul 9 13:11:58 EDT 2014

Hi SKIP,
Just playing around with "filter" and it is working as expected for me.
Is there maybe an issue with your regex pattern?
It sounds like you are matching any line with the pattern anywhere in the line, when perhaps you only want to restrict your matches to only the first item.
Have you tested the pattern using something like TextMate?
- Charles