function to create One Time Passwords (OTP)

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:37:55 EDT 2014

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D <
matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de> wrote:

> i don´t understand the meaning of your last sentence and google translate
> is also not helpful.
> Does it make a difference if using milliseconds and divide them by 1000
> and by 10?

Using the seconds narrows down the key to just a few if someone knows when
the key is generated.  Just try all in +/- 20 seconds, and they have the
key.

The milliseconds, though, changes a thousand times a second, at least
making a larger search space (and the long seconds would be even better,
but that's mac only)

Mac, unix, and phones will generally have their time to within a second or
two of one another; I don't know if time server sync finally works on
windows yet or not.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462