Adjusting the size of cards in a stack

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Jul 8 19:02:58 EDT 2014

Pete - you can use the effective rect and compare that with the rect:

   --app window size (including borders and title bar)
      put the rect of stack "xyz" into tAppRect1
      put the effective rect of stack "xyz" into tAppRect2
      put item 1 of tAppRect1 - item 1 of tAppRect2 into tWindowBorder
      put item 2 of tAppRect1 - item 2 of tAppRect2 into tWindowTitle

Peter Haworth wrote
> I just remembered that the
> formattedHeight does not include the height of the title bar at the top of
> the stack so I'm pretty sure that's what is causing the problem.
>  Unfortunately, I think the title bar is a different height on different
> platforms

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior