From my Spam box: "A Newer, Thicker, Stronger . . ."

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jul 8 12:02:29 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:38 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Now, if I build a standalone with version 7 it is really bloated compared
> with a standalone
> hived off an earlier version: possibly because of all those additional
> features my standalone is
> not even going to use.

As there is no GM version of 7 yet, one might reserve judgement regarding
bloat - as one could assume that there is some amount in debugging code in
the pre-release versions. In addition, I would expect some major trimming
to occur through compiling adjustments and code revisions.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*