in app purchase subscriptions

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jul 8 10:26:10 EDT 2014

Monte,

I've been doing Non-Renewing subscriptions. In this model the app manages
the expiration. I've been running into some weirdness with the data returned
from Apple. I just put in an update to do some additional checks to account
for these situations. Let me know if the is anyway I can help you.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net