Adjusting the size of cards in a stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jul 7 20:20:51 EDT 2014

I have a stack with two cards in it each of which is a different size.
 I've been trying to adjust the size of each card in preOpenCard handlers
without affecting the card's previous display location.

Feels like I'm making this harder than it needs to be but I've ended up
saving the topLeft of the stack into a custom property of each card in a
close StackHandler, then adjusting the height and width of each card in a
preOpenCard handler, followed by setting the topLeft of the stack to the
custom property I saved when the card was closed.

It works just fine but it seems like there must be a more straighforward
way to do it.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>