We're Funding LiveCode For the Web

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 12:34:29 EDT 2014

Bravo on bringing HTML5+Javascript Web Delivery to LiveCode. Awesome!
Btw, I crafted a MetaCard WYSIWYG-editor of dHTML .. back in the day.
Of-course it will be far-better coded natively; more maintained that's for sure!
Thanks for this GREAT project.
I will try to help [financially] when I become more sure of my means.
Alain