First LC Submission to iTunes

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Tue Jul 1 12:13:56 EDT 2014

Again, maybe someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m fairly certain the app *will not* be rejected if a splash screen is missing. It is recommended, but not required. A splash screen is especially helpful if your app takes some time to load. Otherwise, probably not absolutely necessary. Keep in mind, however, that if it’s missing, LiveCode will give you a warning whenever you build your app (at least, it used; I’m assuming this is still the case). Sometimes just supplying a simple black splash screen image is worth it to not have to click OK on that warning every time you build.