First LC Submission to iTunes

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:57:35 EDT 2014

Hi Chris

I was able to create the 2 sets of screen shots no problem.

A question on the splash screen, in past apps i developed I don't recall
the need for a splash screen? Is this required for iTunes or from LiveCode?

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062