6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Jan 31 14:23:39 EST 2014

Jackie a thought occurred to me as I read your post.  The very first
time I open the script editor window it is already slightly off screen
(the bottom part of it) so that could be the problem since you're able
to repeat the issue if you close yours with it partially off screen.

Is there a preferences file somewhere Livecode maintains that doesn't
get deleted on uninstalls and re-installs?  If so maybe manually
deleting that would solve this issue for me.

Thanks,

Ray