SSL + static IP with an on-rev account

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Jan 31 04:56:40 EST 2014

Hello all

I'd like to get everyone's advice one getting SSL and static IP on one of
the domains in my on-rev account (I got the lifetime option some time ago)

Reliability and performance got rather scratchy for a while but seem to be
pretty good now (I'm on Pancake). For a while it also seemed that people
with an on-rev account with static IP got worse reliability than those of us
who didn't - what is the service for you like now?

Kind regards

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior