6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Jan 30 12:24:11 EST 2014

Hey Jackie - yes, I have tried saving something.  Here's what I do
(pretty simple)
    Launch Livecode
    File, New Mainstack
    Shift-Control-S to open the stack script  (the script editor window
opens slightly off screen)
    Move the script editor window to my second monitor and totally on screen
    Type on openCard and return (end openCard is automatically added)
    Enter key twice to save and close
    Shift-Control-S to re-open the stack script

The script editor window re-opens in the same place it originally opened
with the bottom part of the window off screen.

Thanks,

Ray