6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Thu Jan 30 10:26:35 EST 2014

I'm not having any luck with inserting the following script into front:

on preOpenStack
    put the ticks
end preOpenStack

With this inserted I get a message box opened with the ticks when I open
another stack from the desktop, but no ticks when I shift-control-S to
open the stack script (the script editor window).  Evidently a script
inserted into the front doesn't get triggered when opening the script
editor.  Neither does the 'start using stack' method.

Am I doing this right?

Ray