6.5.2 Doesn't Remember Script Editor Location

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 30 07:52:25 EST 2014

Hi Ray,

I can't really confirm this for the current version of LC, but in the
past, the script editor used to open at the bottom of the screen, with
the title bar barely visible. Every time when I opened the script
editor, I had to move it upwards. Probably, deleting the preferences
stack solved the issue temporarily, until a re-install or an update fixed.

If you want to write a backscript, you can create a plug-in that opens
automatically. I have created a simple plug-in which disables a few IDE
features and checks that all windows are on one of my screens. When I
connect a different monitor or travel with my laptop without secondary
screen, the plug-in makes sure that all windows are visible on one of
the screens. The plug-in also kills the dreaded altKey message sent by
the dictionary.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille