EditBackground Message?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 29 11:57:27 EST 2014

I've never found a message that indicates this.

I'm not sure of the exact mechanism by which LC puts a group into edit mode
but it appears to involve the creation of a temporary stack or card
containing the ungrouped controls of the edited group.

If that's the case, then maybe you could trap one of the messages resulting
from the creation of a stack/card and hope that it has some standard name
you can  onto.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>