652 release

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 29 05:39:34 EST 2014

Hi Matthias,

Whether or not I am a list member is not important. Whenever I need the
latest version of LC, I follow the link to the downloads and download
whatever appears to be the latest version.

I'm not going to check the list for all announcements, while I just want
to help out a new potential LiveCode user by quickly installing the
latest version for him or her. I'll just grab the latest version from
the server and that's it. If this version looks official but appears to
be unstable, it will put off this potential new user and RunRev will
have one potential customer less.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille