652 release

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 28 13:48:07 EST 2014

Hi Kevin,

I needed to install LiveCode and went to your server to find the latest version. This happened to be 6.5.2. Are you saying that I may have installed something that I shouldn't have? Perhaps you could keep those versions in a separate directory until they are safe to install?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.