RQCC - how do you submit a bug report ?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jan 27 16:17:14 EST 2014

OK, that's strange.

Just tried it again with a text field, a scrolling field, and a scrolling
list field in LC 5.5.4 and LC 6.5.1 on Mac and Windows and I get an empty
string in all cases.  I wonder what's different?

The Field has just 1 line in it "LIne 1" and I just "put line 2 to -1 of
field X"

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>