IOS and Android Settings

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 10:13:19 EST 2014

Hi

The information did help, thank you...

I also had a friend give me this URL that has the exact settings:
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/userexperience/conceptual/MobileHIG/IconMatrix.html

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41