use-livecode Digest, Vol 124, Issue 44

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 06:21:38 EST 2014

Hi Ender

I can't imagine that once you build your standalone that there will be any change at all to the IDs inside it - that shouldn't be possible - unless you're opening a separate stack/data file and modifying that?

If it is a "datafile" that you're including/modifying and you're creating so much from scratch each time, is it really necessary that it's a separate stack file? Can you somehow just save the last status in a text/data file and rebuild on startup?

What is your actual setup for this app?

cheers

Alan