RQCC - how do you submit a bug report ?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Jan 26 20:39:42 EST 2014

I've been trying to submit a bug report, but RQCC won't let me. It
complains "Must set a value for Desktop OS field", but the form has no
such field. Is there some hidden way to set this ?  Or is it just me
(happens with both Chrome and Safari).

Anyway - here's the problem report for any kind soul who can get it
reported.

Happens with both 6.1.3 and 6.5.2rc1, on OSX 10.8.5

Simple stack - one button, one field, script of the button is

on mouseUp
    -- works OK - puts out nothing (i.e. empty)
    set the text of fld "F" to "line one" & CR & "line 2"
    set the liststyle of line 2 to -1 of fld "F" to "disc"
    put "value is" && the liststyle of line 1 of fld "F" &CR after msg

    -- BUG ??   outputs "disc" even though line 1's liststyle should not
be changed
    set the text of fld "F" to "line one"
    set the liststyle of line 2 to -1 of fld "F" to "disc"
    put "now value is" && the liststyle of line 1 of fld "F" &CR after msg

end mouseUp

i.e. if the field contains only 1 line, then setting liststyle of line 2
to -1 also sets the value for line 1.

-- Alex.