IOS and Android Settings

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jan 26 13:07:42 EST 2014

Jim Lambert shared his wonderful time saving stack, "Scalini", which
creates all the sizes of your images required by Apple.  However, you need
to start with retina sized images (for best results).  The quality is
always best when scaling down rather than up.

http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/756/Scalini----image-scaler-for-resolution-independence

~Roger