Go to card [with effects] is slow on Android

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:58:02 EST 2014

Hi Roger,

Roger Eller wrote
> [snip]
> I opened demoMC27_no_sounds.livecode in LC 6.5.2 RC1 and added a
> preOpenStack containing set the fullscreenmode of this stack to
> "ExactFit",
> then I clicked Test.  It opened fine on my tablet
> [snip]
> Speed was ok for a demo, but for an interactive
> app like mobile users have come to expect, the transitions still feel slow
> to me.

Could you post a download link for this APK to test in other
Android devices?

Recently, Andy Parng published his game "Battles of Chinese Zodiac"
for iOS and Android (http://www.parng.com/cz-en.html)
and I found it too fast, even in the Basic Mode.

I will write him about this and other ideas to make
it more entertaining... :D

Thanks in advance!

Al