Go to card [with effects] is slow on Android

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sun Jan 26 11:19:05 EST 2014

Scott and Jacque,

I have combined parts of both of your advisements, plus one from the MobGUI
forum.  I didn't mention that my buttons are "Option groups" (acting as
buttons), so I replaced the hilite part with:

send "mouseDown" to group "Option1" -- only changes which option in a
cluster is selected

Overall, it feels a bit faster than before, but still laggy compared to
other apps I've downloaded from the Google Play Store.  Thank you for the
tips!

~Roger