Transparent menupick roller

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Sat Jan 25 07:34:28 EST 2014

Hi Jim,

I’m using a transparent option menu button over a skinned real button.
It opens native picker:
the bottom picker on iPhone and pop up picker on iPad;
old one in iOS6 and new blurry-translucent one in iOS7;
supports unicode as a bonus ;-)

pseudocode:
~~~

on prepareCard
_set the rect of button “myMenuPicker" to the rect of button “myThemedButton”
_set the layer of button “myMenuPicker” to top
_set the blendLevel of button “myMenuPicker” to 100
_set the unicodeText of button “myMenuPicker” to uniEncode(myList, “utf8”)
_set the menuHistory of button “myMenuPicker” to 2

on menuPick pItem
_doMyAction pItem

~~~

Best,