mobileControlGet ContentRect Problem/Bug?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jan 24 18:32:20 EST 2014

Dear LiveCoders,

Ok, I’ve tried to put together
a test bug stack that will
illustrate the problem.

You can download the stack here
from my dropbox account.

http://tinyurl.com/kp4k6s5

If you play around with it for a little bit you’ll
notice the strangeness I’m describing.  I want to make
sure this really is a bug before having it reported as one.

I’m using OS X.9 Mavericks, LiveCode 6.5.2 (rc1), and Xcode 5.0.2
(Yes, I’ve tried this with 6.1.3 and 6.5.1 etc.  This stuff used to
work just fine under older versions of LC, but not anymore.
The problem exists with the OS 7 Simulator and on an
OS 7 iPad 2.

Let me know what you discover.

Thanks,

Rick