[OT] Mavericks Auto Save and Red Traffic Light plus Back Dot

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 23 22:41:09 EST 2014

On 1/23/14, 8:54 PM, stephen barncard wrote:

>   Same thing with the stupid FULL SCREEN MODE that, with multiple screens,

That, at least, you can turn off. When I updated from Snow Leopard
(having skipped right over Mt Lion for the same reasons you cite) the OS
didn't even try to put me into full screen mode. So at least that part
looks the same.

I don't use TextEdit any more either, but I do use parts of iWork. I saw
it auto-saving every time I did anything. I still can't help myself from
hitting Cmd-S involuntarily anyway.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com