a couple of curios

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 16:08:12 EST 2014

Hi.

Right you are, and this (the dictionary does say that "of" is a synonym of "in") works as well.

on mouseUp

  local tmp

  put "do " into tmp
  put "what?" after of of in in of in tmp -- !!!!!
  put tmp
end mouseUp
Weird...
This is not at all possible with something like:
 put "woops" onto into tmp
Craig Newman