[OT] MIA

Nakia Brewer Nakia.Brewer at westrac.com.au
Tue Jan 21 17:08:22 EST 2014

I'm so sorry for your loss mate.
Family first...

Sent from my iPhone

> On 22 Jan 2014, at 8:59 am, "Devin Asay" <devin_asay at byu.edu> wrote:
>
> Monte,
>
> We came near to losing a child many years ago, so I have only an inkling of the sorrow you are experiencing. You have a large and extended LiveCode family out here who are thinking of your family and praying for you.
>
> Sincere condolences,
>
> Devin
>
>> On Jan 20, 2014, at 1:12 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:
>>
>> Hi Folks
>>
>> I'm going to be off the reservation for a little while. For those that knew we had a baby due in a couple of weeks we lost her yesterday and I just need to focus on family for a while. If my friends here notice anyone getting upset about lack of communication from me/mergExt on the forums etc could you please let people know I'll be back when life settles down a bit.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Monte
>>

>> --
>> M E R Goulding
>> Software development services
>>
>> mergExt - There's an external for that!
>
> Devin Asay
> Office of Digital Humanities
> Brigham Young University

COPYRIGHT / DISCLAIMER: This message and/or including attached files may contain confidential proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from using, reproducing, disclosing or distributing the information contained in this email without authorisation from WesTrac. If you have received this message in error please contact WesTrac on +61 8 9377 9444. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. We reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications.