where has Runrevs page with programming offers gone?

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Tue Jan 21 17:00:03 EST 2014

I did consider starting a Forum thread titled 'LiveCode Consultants', but
[1] it would be equally difficult to locate, [2] it would probably get
spammed, and [3] it would most likely be removed by mother!

But it was a thought, albeit an unworthy one.

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Mark Wieder wrote:

Hugh-

Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 3:46:10 AM, you wrote:

> Mark is not alone. I did not take up the listing offer either.

Same here. $200 a year for a hidden web page? WTF? I told Heather that I
could be interested if there were actual links to the page and they had some
way of promoting it, but as is it's a useless "feature". In order to find
the page you first of all have to know it exists, and then paw through all
the menu items searching for it. Kind of the opposite of hanging out a
shingle. Worse, the only thing that's attention-grabbing on the page is a
mega-bundle ad, and the rest is just text links that don't give any more
information until you follow them through to the developer's own site.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com