where has Runrevs page with programming offers gone?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jan 21 13:38:55 EST 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 10:27 AM, Mark Schonewille <
m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> I wonder if there is an interest in a list of consultants, completely
> free? I could quickly put a simple website on an appropriate domain.
>
> Anyone interested can e-mail me off-list.

That is very generous, Mark, but it would lack the punch that the mother
ship would give.
The same goes for attempts to offer stacks or documentation to make up for
the lack of them at the mother ship.   Charging for inclusion just makes
the list subject to the highest bidder -  so the reason for dropping the
'approved list' can't be a liability one. It might as well be the 'Yellow
Pages'.

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*