"send message in 10" doesn't work properly

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 08:25:51 EST 2014

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 2:53 AM, Neil Roger <neil at runrev.com> wrote:

> When using the send command ,with time, you have to specify an object that
> you wish to send the message too.

OK, so the bug is in the Dictionary, which shows both as optional.  The
syntax given of

    send message [ [to object] [in time [seconds | ticks | milliseconds]] ]

Makes either optional on it's own.  It should be,

   send message [  to object [in time [seconds | ticks | milliseconds]] ]

I read three times without finding in the text

   If you specify a time, you must also specify an object.

(which is different than the given syntax, anyway).

You should be able to use the "to me" syntax if you are sending the message
> to the object that is issuing the send command.

I used "to this stack", which solved it, but that came from trial and error.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462