The status of 6.5.1

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Jan 18 16:47:17 EST 2014

I remember reading something about it in another thread a couple months
ago.  But I think they were saying that it only tests engine code, not IDE.
 I could be mistaken about that however.

I want two things really:

1) I want a stack that via multiple cards, demonstrates every feature of
the language, with an option to show all, or only new features of the
current release.

2) I want a monkey program to simulate human (or primate) interaction with
whichever card you are on. It should optionally run as demo - to show the
intended order of events, or random - just to see what an uninformed
real-world tester 'might' do.

~Roger