The status of 6.5.1

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Jan 18 11:08:59 EST 2014

I agree with you on most of that, but there are enough goodness in 6.5.1
that I use often, that I am glad not to be waiting for it in a future
killer IDE.

Too fast and furious, indeed.  There's not enough time to test every
pre-existing feature.  There needs to be an automated monkey machine to run
each new version through.

~Roger