Please Reopen My Script Editor Where I Left It

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Jan 17 10:11:17 EST 2014

Does anybody have a solution for Livecode's propensity to open the
script editor window partially off the bottom of the screen? Ideally I'd
like Livecode to remember where I closed it and reopen it in the same
size and location.

I've had a little bit of luck in the past by editing the "revBackScript"
button but it's an undesirable work-around and difficult since the
RevLibrary stack won't save while Livecode is open.  Now, for some
reason, I'm also unable to save a copy of revLibrary and replace the old
with the new after quitting.