[ANN] lcStackbrowser V2 Released

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 16:54:40 EST 2014

I think that is how the closed source Python editors work - don't any longer
recall the one I had, but it was totally standalone, and then the code it
generated was independent of it, so the editor was not bound by any open
source requirements on the package itself.

Peter, are you saying that yours simply will not work in the community
edition?  It requires a password to be used, and that is not possible
because the CI doesn't support that function?

Pity.

Peter