mcEncrypt

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jan 12 15:24:19 EST 2014

On 1/12/14, 12:23 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Thanks Jacque. Now the question remains, was this documented somewhere?

It was documented in the 5.5 release notes, I believe, but at the time
it pertained only to iOS and Android. I entered a bug report that this
required scripts to branch when using "ask password" because different
values were returned on desktop apps.

The bug was fixed by removing encryption from all engines for
consistency. There was a discussion on the developer list about that,
but I haven't heard any new info since then.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com