mcEncrypt

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jan 11 22:14:32 EST 2014

On 1/11/14, 6:47 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Hi Fraser,
>
> Thanks for the reply, but that's a different password. I'm asking about
> the ask password command, which shows a dialog window.
>
> I looked a little further into this. I think it was announced somewhere,
> that mcEncrypt would be removed and that the ask password command would
> change, but I can't find it. Probably, it is just a documentation issue.

MCEncrypt is available in the commercial version, I just tested it. It
may have been removed from the community edition but I'm not sure as I
don't use that.

Passwords are now returned as plain text, a change that was made because
mobile platforms required it, but it breaks all legacy code. Kevin said
he'd look into that but I don't know what happened.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com