smooth scrolling

John john at onechip.com
Sat Jan 11 16:21:42 EST 2014

I was willing to put up with the IDE issues, I was more interested in what my apps look like.  I shouldn’t have to script around field behavior there either.  You can change the background color of the script editor in LC preferences but, you cannot change the cursor color or set the text color for the syntax type.  It sort of defeats the purpose.  A medium gray background seems to work Ok but, like you, I really would like more control over the text editor.

Again, my big gripe is the apps don’t act like “real” or “native” apps and users do notice.  If this is fixed, I assume some of the IDE issues will be fixed as well.

Thanks,
John