Non-Ascii Chars in Filenames

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at keehuna.com
Fri Jan 10 13:27:14 EST 2014

Hello Jacque,

Thanks for your effort.
I suggested it to my customer, they didn’t accept it.
They are a bit *dummkopf*, sorry for that but they’re what they are :)

Though, I have a dedicated folder for the mobile app in the ftp server.
Now, a colleague of mine {web guy} is trying to create a php script to put there.
I’ll pull the filenames through that php script which will convert the filenames to ascii.
It’s hard though, as he stated, because the database is too big and he’s afraid of muddling it up :)

This seems the only way, right?

~ Ender Nafi