[OT] iCloud/.Mac/me.com for customers of Economy-x-Talk

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Jan 7 18:44:05 EST 2014

Hi,

If you are trying to contact Economy-x-Talk from one of Apple's e-mail services, please try to contact us from a different e-mail address. Apple's e-mail services appear to be unreliable. Apple's spam filters detect many false positives and you will probably not receive our reply. We never receive an error report from Apple and you will never know that we sent a reply.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.