Open all the scripts in one stack as a continuous document?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:31:12 EST 2014

Peter Haworth wrote
> I think you're using the find in the ScriptEditor window, right?
> There's another Find/Replace command available on the Edit menu but only
> when the Script Editor window does NOT have focus.  It searches scripts,
> properties, object names, field text, button text.
> It's a horrible user interface implementation when the same command
> results
> in two different screens but that's the way it is.

In this platform, there are developers from all walks of life:
(HyperCard, SuperCard, MetaCard, and a long etc.)
so it's obvious that the interface would not like to
everyone, but recently I am using very frequently the
Project Manager to find my way in the inner workings
of stacks... In fact, now I just keep wondering:

Why I could not do this procedure directly from
the Project Manager? :D

Al