[ANN] MobGUI themes

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 6 15:48:33 EST 2014

Well, then maybe I don't understand.  When I build a layout for a certain
size, and then put the app on a device that is larger, the controls all
grow, even though the DPI is the same.  I believe the controls are supposed
to remain a certain real-world size, not maintain a certain proportion of
the screen.  Otherwise if, for instance, you develop for a 3.5" iphone 4
and then put your app on a 4" iphone 5, the controls will all be taller
than they were.  So what I'm trying to ask is whether I have to build three
layouts for ios for landscape (it's three, now, right?), in order to
maintain aspect ratios (and three for portrait), because the combination of
MG and LC will result in controls resizing.

So now take it to Android, where there are a multitude of screen sizes.  If
you do a layout for one size, but the app is run on another size, what is
LC going to do to MG's controls?

I haven't messed with THIS version, but on the one prior to this, just
resizing in MG caused ratios to go all over.  I'm just trying to make sure
I understand how it works before I start (another) new project.